How to use WhatsApp group video and audio call?
- To establish WhatsApp group audio and video call-
- Start with the one-to-one video call with a friend
- Click on Add participant icon present on the right top of the screen.
- After Clicking on this icon it will take all the users directly to the contact list.
- Here users can select the names from the list and can add them in group calling list.
- If the third member accepts video and audio call than the names will be shown by comma separation on the screen.
- Only four participants can be added in Audio and group video call. This clearly means a user can add three more contacts and the total number of participants will be four, which includes him also.
After achieving the success on the WhatsApp group audio and video call now the Facebook Messenger supports group video calls of up to 50 and the Skype supports 25, Snapchat supports 16 participants and Apple’s FaceTime supports 32 people and all this is possible only after the launch of iOS 12.
Download the latest version of the WhatsApp app via Google Play Store or Apple App Store.